What Makes Vital Oxide A Safe Disinfectant Cleaner?

Are you searching for an environmentally friendly disinfectant, mold killer as well as odor eliminator? Vital Oxide is the perfect disinfectant cleaner that’s capable of killing 99.999% of bacteria including the harmful Noro Virus, Salmonella and eColi among others. This disinfectant cleaner has also been added to the list N by EPA. List N is a list of products that are capable of killing the novel coronavirus SARS–CoV–2. This is the virus that causes COVID–19.

The main ingredient in this disinfectant is chlorine dioxide which is different from chlorine bleach. It is not only safer but also gentler as compared to bleach as well as many other antimicrobials and antiseptics available in the market. It’s environmentally friendly as its chemical formula has minimal impact on the environment. Also, it doesn’t contain any volatile compounds responsible for ozone destruction. This formula breaks down into simple salt and no harmful byproducts are produced which means it can be used everywhere without any issues.

While there is no dearth of mold removers and disinfectants available in the market, what makes it different is that it is environmentally friendly and can be used everywhere, including your home. Use a fogger or an electrostatic sprayer to spray it in a musty basement or in bathrooms. You can also spray it on surfaces to protect against the growth of mold and mildew. You can also use it to sanitize carpets. When spread around with the help of an electrostatic sprayer or a fogger, it forms a fine mist that is capable of disinfecting walls, ceilings, floors and objects in just a few minutes. The reason it can be used in this manner is that the chemical composition of Vital Oxide makes it non-corrosive.

As mentioned above, the vital component of this disinfectant cleaner is a chemical compound known as chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has been widely used in the earlier years to kill MRSA in hospitals and schools as well as for purification of drinking water. In fact, this chemical compound was also used in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. It is completely safe to use and you can use it without worrying about causing any harm to your students, patients, employees, children or other family members. On the other hand, you can’t say that about most other mold removers and disinfectants available in the market as many of them are extremely toxic.

EPA has given it a category 4 rating which means it is labeled as a hospital disinfectant and no exposure warnings are required. In short, it is not classified as toxic by EPA and can be used in hospitals to kill some of the toughest bacteria, viruses and mold strains. You can safely use it in high traffic areas as well as in confined spaces such as in offices as well as classrooms. It is also safe for use in food preparation facilities as it does not require any rinsing. It can be used on a wide variety of surfaces including carpets as well as fabrics. It permanently destroys molds, viruses and bacteria by breaking down cell walls and causing oxidation and this is what makes it an excellent deodorizing treatment as it completely gets rid of the door causing particles.